Photo Christmas cards seemed to be the rage this year. I don't mean to sound like I've never seen them before. I think only 4 or 5 of the cards we received this year were not photo cards. And by the way, let me take this opportunity to apologize for not getting any cards out this year...again. It's probably been 20 or 25 years since I sent any. I can't believe people are still thoughtful enough to send them to us.
I'm thinking that maybe I should scan all of the photo cards into the computer and make a photo book. Makes much more sense to do it that way rather than just pasting them into a small scrapbook, doesn't it? But, I love the photo books. So far I've made two of them. Really, wouldn't that be cool to have a new book every year, showing the changes in the families. Great idea! I'm full of them. Just never seem to execute them.
1 comment:
I actually do the photo books every year, well, I started two years ago, so I have one from 2003-2006, and then a book for 2007. Now I'm about done with my 2008 book. I love them too!
Post a Comment