Okay, just one more thing. As is common, with me anyway, as soon as I don't need the thing I was looking for, I find it. I decided to take the shower mats outside and scrub them and rinse them with the hose. As I was looking for the sprayer to put on the end of the hose (found it!), I found the long handled scrub brush. Of course, I didn't need it inside any more, but I thought it might be helpful for the mats, so I took it out to the yard.
As soon as I started scrubbing with it, the bristles started falling out. Glad I was outside and not in the shower! Anyway, I cleaned the mats and rinsed them off and let them dry a while in the garage. They're back in the shower now and the bathroom looks fairly decent. At least I did something worthwhile today!
I'm happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment