I have just not had much to write about, so I did you all a favor and didn't force it. But, today I was inspired by a sight I saw at Walmart. After picking up a prescription and making a quick run through the bread aisle I headed to the express checkout counter. On the way there I spotted a man browsing the book department. His back was toward me...and I'm thanking my lucky stars...because his whole backside was exposed. His underwear was under his butt and his pants were even further down! I stopped short and turned around to see if anyone else was nearby and seeing what I was seeing. Nope. Only me. When I turned back around he was pulling up his underwear, so apparently that wasn't a look that he was trying for. But, in pulling up the undies his pants lost their grip and fell to his ankles. I started walking again and acted like I hadn't noticed anything. As far as I know, he wasn't particularly worried that he might have been seen.
I do wonder what he was reading, though.
2 comments:
OMG!
Well, at least you didn't know him!
I didn't see his face...so I'll never know for sure, thank heaven!
Post a Comment