| I arrived at the bay at 11:30. The water was almost glassy, but clouds were building. I don't know why this picture looks so dark. It wasn't that way...it was a normal look except for a few clouds. |
| About an hour later, the whitecaps were rolling in with some force. |
| An hour and a half after I arrived, the rain started and continued for about an hour. |
The temperature inside the house when I arrived was 93. With with rain and wind, it cooled down a lot quicker than usual and is 77 inside now. Cool enough to be quite comfortable...at least until the rain stops and the sun comes out and starts heating it up again.
This might be our last weekend for a while. We always say we'll come down in the fall, but it never seems to happen.
I think Virgie is down. I looked out a little while ago and saw Bo's car, so I'll give them some time to get unpacked and settled and then I'll call. It's been about a month since I've seen them. I want to hear all about their visit to see the grandkids in Connecticut.
There's still light rain falling and I just heard more thunder. Maybe I should take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment