I've been at Port Alto for almost a week now. Last weekend Wendy, Kelly and the boys and I came down on Saturday. Gage hasn't been here in a year...maybe more. Zane was here with me in July. Gage walked through the house (at age 8) remarking how he remembered this and that...as if it had been decades since he had been here. Of course, Zane felt like an old hand having been here so recently with me. He definitely knew to run to the house from the beach so he could be the first to rinse off while the water in the hose was still warm.
| Zane |
I think I'll let the photos speak for themselves. We gathered at each house for different meals, games, and visiting. We spent some time on the beach; we read. It was quality time spent with good friends.
| Why doesn't anyone tell me my visor is crooked? |
| I know, we're all blurry. But, look how sharp the grass looks! |
1 comment:
We all look fabulous! Must be our sweet friendships. And the salt air. And the skilled photography. LOL
Word verification: wambly
Definition: the way we walk down Plentl's stairs after drinking wine on the deck; a portmanteau of wobble and amble; can also apply to other situations but not as much fun
Post a Comment