I sent an email to the girlfriends that are on the "girl's night out" list. Well, first I sent the email, forgetting to attach the video. Then, I sent another email letting everyone know that I noticed my goof and that another email with the video attached was being sent. Then I sent the video.
This morning I heard from one of the girlfriends who said she did not get the video, so I thought I might just upload it here, since it's a pretty large file.
For background (for the one or two people who read this blog and didn't know Janna), please click
here to read Janna's story.
Each of us who contributed to the project, in whatever way, feels a wonderful sense of honoring all that was important to Janna.
I had already published this post when I realized that I should have included some of the earlier pictures of the project. So, before you get to the dedication video...here's the earlier part of the story in pictures.
Launch Party - Sept. 30, 2011
 |
| Dee and Wanda at the Launch Party |
 |
| Me and Wanda |
 |
| What a pretty venue for a party! |
 |
| Came the longest distance...Audrey, from Norway...in blue sleeveless on the left |
 |
| I'm not sure what was going on here...something exciting, I guess! |
|
|
1st Day of Build - October 1, 2011
 |
| Ready to get to work! Rosayn, Jean, Wanda, Dee |
 |
| Jim & Carole |
 |
| First wall up! |
 |
| Many hands make easy work of moving walls |
|
|
 |
| Good 1st day's work |
October 29, 2011 - Another work day
 |
| Window installation instructions |
 |
| Jim, Scott and Wayne |
 |
| Scott, in the hat |
 |
| Natalie on the inside while Virgie and crew install the bathroom window. |
 |
| Oops! Pay no attention to the fact that we had to uninstall this window due to the lack of tar paper on the left side. |
 |
| Wanda, Virgie, Hannah and Maggie, me and Dee |
 |
| Scott and others, on the roof |
 |
| Natalie, surveying what will be her new home. |
 |
| Carole and Dee |
 |
| I think we were cheering someone finally getting a nail hammered in. | | | | |
|
Dedication - January 21, 2012
 |
| In the house---Wanda |
 |
| There's that bathroom window we installed! |
 |
| One of the bedrooms |
 |
| Wanda had just presented one of Janna's butterfly wing photos to Natalie. |
 |
| Wanda had just presented the house keys to Natalie |
 |
| Natalie presents a hammer to the next habitat home owner |
And now...finally...the video!
No comments:
Post a Comment