Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Going to Disneyland!

I almost hate to write a new post -- I liked seeing Sadie's expressions as she learned to "drive" in the previous post. 

We (the Bubelas and I) have decided to go to Disneyland in May.  So, to that end, we have made our plane reservations, although the room reservations have not been made as yet.  We have decided to fly into San Diego and drive to Anaheim, taking the scenic drive along the Pacific Ocean.  We will spend the next day at Disneyland and then the day after that at California Adventure.  I know -- not very much time to devote to such large amusement parks, but that's our plan. I also hope to be able to visit relatives while we're there. 

We'll spend three nights in Anaheim and then hit the highway again, heading back to San Diego.  Aside from Knott's Berry Farm and Lego Land on the way, there is also Sea World in San Diego, the San Diego Zoo, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park and the Pacific Ocean to provide us with points of interest and destinations.  How will we ever decide what to do next?  After two nights in San Diego, we'll fly back home -- worn out, I assume.  At least I know one person who will be worn out.

I have already started my training, walking 8 1/2 minutes on the treadmill yesterday and 11 1/2 minutes today.  I need to start my never-fail diet, but I haven't worked myself up for that yet.  In fact, just a few minutes ago, out of the blue, I asked myself if I shouldn't go downstairs and make a cherry pie.  The only thing that kept me from doing just that was the laugh it provoked in me, which then made me want to post about it.  Who does that?  "I need to diet -- I think I'll make a pie."  Ridiculous!

No comments: