Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let me entertain me

I am so easily entertained. I think I've always been this way. I see humor where others might not. Andy and Chris, are the same way. We got it from our mom. Dad, while he could laugh at a good joke, didn't understand it when we would latch onto something that made us laugh and then keep adding other elements to it ad infinitum. (My spell checker has put a red line under infinitum. If it's wrong, I apologize...but, I'm using it anyway. Substitute ad nauseum if you want to, although there's a red line under that, too.)

Last night, after I finished working on my list for Robin's wedding, and after I had watched a recorded episode of "The Closer", and after I had turned off the television and the lights and snuggled under the blankets, something flitted through my mind that made me laugh out loud. I don't remember what I was thinking about, but after I laughed out loud about it, then I continued laughing at the fact that I was laughing...and now I'm laughing again. As I said, easily entertained.

No comments: