A couple of posts ago I admitted to my addiction to StoneLoops! of Jurassica, a game app I have on my iphone. I noticed a week or so ago that my index finger was very sore and tried giving it a couple of yanks (using the chiropractic skills I have gained through osmosis.) That didn't help, though, but I never thought about it when I was at Carolyn's, where I could have gotten some actual therapy.
It took a few days before I realized my pain was from overuse of the digit during game play. It even hurts to type here. Look at me, suffering for you!
I'm still playing StoneLoops! Still addicted, rooting for commercials instead of fast forwarding through them. (I grab the phone and play during the commercial.) But now I'm using my middle finger instead of the index. I don't seem to be pressing as hard using that finger. Hopefully, I don't suffer an injury to that finger, too. I don't think I could play with my left hand, though maybe I should give it a try. Just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment