I decided today was the day to transform the refrigerator. After breakfast, I began taking everything off the fridge. I removed photos from their magnetic envelopes and I took all the letters off and cleaned them and put them in a large ziplock along with the Fridge Phonic. Down came all the schedules, business cards, appointment cards. Everything was off and I was able to actually wipe down the entire refrigerator.
Then came the job of deciding what would go back up. I made the side away from view our "information highway." Emergency numbers, business cards, notes to self and that sort of thing will be there. The freezer door now has invitations and meetings posted. The fridge door has only three sets of photos...the grandkids, naturally. The right side has a couple of photos, Gage's Pee Wee League schedule, a saying I like (a philosophy I have embraced for years) and a few cartoons.
The philosophy that keeps me idling guilt-free.
When I finished, I stood back to marvel at the neatness. It is neat...no question about it, but it has no personality. It's a little too institutional looking, I think.

Cluttered? Yes, but it has personality!
This fridge looks like it's one step away from being in a rent house.
I love this...the voice of reason.
Hope you can read these. Click on them to get a larger view.




2 comments:
Rowdy & Gracie feel very left out ... thats just what I got from them as we looked over the blog this am.
Just the messenger.
Awww! I'll have to print a photo of them. Send me one you like.
Post a Comment