Milk Punch at the bay. The recipe: equal parts bourbon and white creme de cocoa. Add milk (whatever amount works). Simple, right? I just messed it up. Fiirst I got out all the liquor I had here...rum, bourbon, white creme de cocoa and regular creme de cocoa. Don't know why I got all of them out. Without thinking i proceeded to put equal parts rum and boubon, added milk and tasted. Then i realized what I had done. So now I add a shot glass of the creme de cocoa. Tasted. Add more creme de cocoa. Add more milk and some sweetener. Passable, and really large by now.
At this rate I'll be on my keister before lunch!
2 comments:
I like the way you tweaked the recipe, and I could have used some this afternoon when I was navigating Jim through Virginia.
Well, I tried to salvage it. I don't know why I continue to botch up this drink! It took me hours to drink. I made it in a giant insulated mug. It really was quite a large drink!
Post a Comment