Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mobile posting....and also Jax


I'm trying mobile blogging. My friend, Carole, boldly went where I had hesitated to go. Mainly because I don't really enjoy typing on the phone. Maybe I just need to practice a bit more with my thumbs. In any case, I can't let her advance too far beyond me.  It hasn't worked perfectly for me yet.  The first attempt resulted in just the picture arriving here.  The second attempt had the text, but no picture.  I have it set to be a draft, though, so I can spell-check and fix it here before it gets published.  That extra step kind of defeats the purpose of being able to post on the go.  I'll work on it.  Or maybe Carole will give me some pointers.

I'm also attaching a pic of Jax. Everyone else was outside so I went to his room to see if he was up from his nap. He was just waking up and after a few minutes of just lying there he suddenly acted like he was going to make a break for it. He's not quite tall enough yet...but he gave it a shot!  He looks scarily (I was expecting spell-check to give me grief about "scarily".  Evidently it is a word.)  close to achieving an escape, doesn't he?  His mom was about two when she made it over the side and broke her collar bone.

2 comments:

Ceecee said...

No pointers here. I have trouble getting the text and photo to arrive together, and when they do, the dreaded red "X" often appears where the photo should be. Bummer.

(Do you ever make up definitions for the verification word?)

Susan said...

Can't say I have made up definitions for the word. I'm thinking maybe I should follow your lead about comments not posting until approved. I thought the verification would help, but I still get apparent strangers commenting in hieroglyphics fairly often.