So we (Andy, Chris and I) were at the Vegas airport, changing planes to continue on to Ontario. We had plenty of time, but it looked to be quite a hike. The first of about four moving sidewalks was not moving. Dagnabbit! Andy had a carry-on and a garment bag, Chris had a small carry-on, and I had a carry-on containing most of my clothes...or maybe Chris and I traded bags. We pushed on toward the next moving sidewalk which was, happily, operating. We stood to the right side and let it do all the work. Then we got on the third one and the fourth one.
They weren't moving fast, that's for sure. As a matter of fact, we noticed a group of people who had decided to skip the ride and just hoof it. They were walking faster than we were moving. And that was when I saw that one of the group, an elderly man, was actually limping along using a cane.
And we were eating his dust!
No comments:
Post a Comment