I don't know why I titled my last post "Wireless Dilemma." There's no dilemma. I am having such a great time on this laptop of Carolyn's with her Verizon Wireless USB Modem. I have uploaded, and downloaded,huge (for me, in one sitting) amounts of data tonight. I noticed I had maximum bars when the laptop was against the attic door. Maybe because that's where the Dishnet cables are hooked up before they go off to the rest of the house. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Could go either way.
There's no telling how long doing the same thing would have taken on my decrepit old desktop. So, I can't wait to get me a new computer machine and modem. Boy, I will be something for sure! I'm even typing pretty good on the laptop now. So, once I get used to the placement of the function keys, etc., I ought to really fly!
Naturally, I wish someone like Jedd was doing it for me. It was so painless that way. I'm not going to have a good time doing it myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment