Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I hadn't seen any of the hoopla leading up to this event. I even forgot about it, actually, thinking it was tomorrow. I didn't remember until I checked Cousin J's blog about 12:30 and she had a couple of photos posted.

I found it on BBC America and DVR'd the wedding and then the highlights. It was uplifting to see so many people so ecstatic about this wedding. And the pageantry was stunning! The overhead shots inside the cathedral were wonderful. Kate was absolutely lovely and regal in her gorgeous gown. She looks every bit the royal and movie star beautiful to boot.

I certainly hope they'll have a wonderful life together. They had a beautiful beginning.

This was a very nice change from all the disasters we've been exposed to in the recent past...the tsunamis, the wildfires, the tornados...I'm glad I watched it!

No comments: