Thursday, September 18, 2008

Soft as a baby's butt

I've had a busy day. Carolyn and I went to Rosenburg this morning where she treated me to a facial. This is the first one I have ever had in my life. Wow! I intend to have more of them. My face feels soft and healthy and I don't see any dead skin cells...even when I use my 10X mirror.

About 10X mirrors...if you don't have one, don't get one. Nobody needs to see themself so close up. A 10X mirror is guaranteed to lead you to the dark side. Every time you pick it up you will see new tiny hairs growing out of your face. You will see nasty places on your face that you can't see without the aid of the 10X mirror. You will tweeze to a fare thee well. Why do we want to see those things? I was totally happy with my face before I got that stinking mirror. And now I can't live without it...it's like visual crack.

But, back to the facial. It was really nice. Carolyn and I are going back in 8 weeks.

No comments: