Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Fantasies

We had a few more trick or treaters this year. For many years we ended up eating most of the candy we bought to give away.  I know...we are such martyrs!  Things are picking up with all the kiddos who now live just down the road from us.

This bevy of beauties stopped by for some treats!  The middle two are great-nieces.  The two on the ends are neighbors.

Below:  Gage...I love the contrast...the dangerous looking ninja suit and the candy-toting plastic pumpkin.  Really!  I think I bought him a skull for his candy last year.
It reminds me of a photo Wendy sent me earlier in the year.  I posted it on The Garners blog.  Gage was decked out as the sinister Darth Vader...drinking from a green plastic happy bunny cup.


Below: Gage as a ninja, Zane as Anakin Skywalker, and Kate as a poodle skirt wearing cutie from the the 50's.  Carlee was dressed like that, too.


Carlee, the saucy little minx


The video below is of Jax in his motocross costume.  He didn't want to wear the helmet, as you will see.



The video below is of Kate & Carlee performing one of the cheers they learned at St. Philip's.  The words are something like, "What about, what about, what about our color shout! Blue, blue, blue, blue, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white!"

No comments: