The guy who sprays my house was here this morning. He's been coming here for probably 25 years or so. I'm going to hate it when he retires. He also sprays Wendy's house and Carolyn's house and Robin's, when she lived in the little house close by.
Anyhoo, I was in the kitchen working the Chronicle daily puzzles when he was finishing up and he told me about a scare he had last week. He suddenly had double vision. One second everything was normal, the next he was seeing double. So, his wife hurried him into the car and they went to see the doctor. He had a cat scan, an MRI, probably a doppler something (from how he described it,) in other words, a very thorough examination. Finally, the doctor said he must have one of those GOK's. "What's a GOK", Israel asked? The doctor's reply..."God Only Knows!"
In order to remember to tell you about this, I wrote GOK on a small post-it and stuck it to my forehead. It was on my shirt first, but wouldn't stay on. I'm just glad it finally fell off my head before I went somewhere wearing it!
1 comment:
Susan, You crack me up! I just love reading your blogs. :)
Post a Comment