I can't remember why, but Carolyn and Jax didn't go to church with Brent, Kate & Carlee on Sunday. Might have had something to do with the Game Night on Saturday which didn't end until past midnight...but, I can't say for sure.
Anyhooo, at church, Carlee managed to slip past the woman who was also in their pew. Kate alerted Brent with a "Daddy, Carlee..." and off they go making a circuit of the church. Carlee was in the lead, I don't know if she was running or strolling, with Brent trying to catch up with her and Kate bringing up the rear (well, she didn't want to sit there by herself, now, did she?) It must have been amusing to those who witnessed the whole episode. But some people there would only have seen Brent (since Carlee is so little) and probably wondered what he was doing. Poor Brent! All those boyhood shenanigans at St. Philips are coming back to bite him in the heinie. (I really couldn't say "ass" in a post about church.) Oops...
No comments:
Post a Comment