I got an email from Walgreen's a day or so ago telling of a good deal on photo gifts. I think I can create a calendar and get 66% off the $9.95 regular price. Naturally, I will have to pay for shipping...unless I can have it sent to the local Walgreen's. But, I kind of doubt I can do that. They have to make their money back somehow. At least I don't have to pay full price AND shipping.
I decided to make use of all the old photos I scanned into the computer recently. So far the most recent photo I have included is one of Wayne and Gage taken about 6 years ago. Isn't it sweet!
I'm going to enjoy looking at all those old pictures when I use this calendar next year. I thought I had plenty of them uploaded, but on almost every page/month I realize I need a certain picture that I didn't upload. So, it could go faster...but, I don't mind.
The photos I have scanned in go back about 100 years. My grandfather (Dad's father) looks to be about 20 or so in that particular picture. And I have a photo of my dad and my aunt taken when he looks to be about 3 or 4. He was born in 1921 and my aunt was born in 1917.
Aren't old photos cool!


1 comment:
Love to see the photo of my great-grandfather and my grandmother (she has Sis's haircut!!) and great uncle! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment