I'm reading a new (to me) blog that sounded interesting when I saw it mentioned in the newspaper today. Actually, I read about it today, but the paper it was in was dated around the 3rd week in April. Yes, I'm nearly four months behind reading the newspaper...and I only have the Star section to read. Occasionally I read about a television show that sounds like I should give it a try, and then I remember that it premiered months earlier and has probably already been taken off the air. Wayne reads the Sports and I read the Star section. Too bad we can't just have those two parts delivered. What a waste of paper! At least I recycle...schlepping newspaper, cardboard and plastic to the bins in El Campo. Aluminum cans go to the Bubelas, who then take them to St. Philip's.
Anyhooo...the blog is called The Bloggess. The writer, Jenny Lawson, has been blogging for 10 years and she is waaay nuttier than I am. I thought you might enjoy reading this post talking about her 16th anniversary and the gift she got her husband.
I'm having to read her blog backwards since I haven't really figured out how to go back to the beginning. I can't wait to read more. As I said, she's pretty out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment