At least it is for me. I've chronicled the way my day usually goes in an earlier post. I actually wasted a lot of time trying to find that post so I could put a link here. It would help if I labeled the posts. Maybe one day I'll go back and do that.
As for right now, I've been doing my usual zig-zagging through the day. I start out doing one thing and take a detour in another direction and then another and another. While I've essentially been in the same spot all day...in front of the computer...I've had lots of things going on with the computer.
I decided to work on a photo book (for myself) because I received an email from Snapfish telling me that photo books were 50% off until tomorrow. So, I thought I'd upload all the photos I'd taken during the first half of this year to the website. Well, not all of them. I take pictures of some things that won't make it into a photo book. For instance, I have a couple of photos of a rock next to a penny. The rock was in a package of frozen black-eye peas at New Years dinner, I think. It was roughly pea-sized. I had the penny in the photo for size comparison. That was just in case I decided to send an email to the food company. Carolyn found that rock in a bite of black-eyed peas...luckily she realized it was a rock before she bit down on it. That's just one example of a photo you won't see in my photo book.
I also managed to get the wireless mouse installed as a device on the laptop. And...the printer. Yay! I felt like I needed the mouse while I was uploading photos to Snapfish. When I tried to select multiple photos to upload using the touchpad, I would occasionally end up making copies of a bunch of them. So, I thought that the mouse would help give me more control. This mouse is a lot more sensitive than the wired one on the old computer. The cursor looks like it's on crack. Maybe I'll get used to it. I don't need it so much for the type of thing I'm doing at this moment. But I know I prefer it for scrolling and moving from place to place on the screen.
Ugh! It's nearly 8 PM and if I'm going to get a photo book for 50% off, I need to get busy on it. Maybe tomorrow I'll think about opening that box with the router in it and try to get set up for internet away from this desk. Yes, I'll think about that tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment