I was surprised to find that my new computer had arrived while I was at the bay. It wasn't supposed to be here until about Tuesday. But, yay!
I've been home for about 5 hours and still haven't even opened the box. There's just so much stuff to put away after a few days at the bay. Plus I needed to go get the transfer cable from Carolyn, which meant a visit with Jax, who was thrilled to see me. And I needed to stop by and see Gage and Zane. Zane has yet another cut...a very small one sort of between his eyebrows. He is always running into something or hitting his head on something else. I talked Wendy into putting a little butterfly strip on it at least for tonight, but she pulled it off so many times trying to get it positioned just right that it has probably fallen on by now.
So anyway...when I got back to the house, Wayne was here and I needed to make him (and me) something to eat. Then clean up the kitchen and then unpack all my clothes, etc. It's now 10 PM and I don't know if I want to even open the box at this point. If I did, I'd probably spend hours trying to figure it out. I think I'll just take a shower and watch some television and possibly tackle it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment