The way I've been doing the posts while on our trip is mobile posting. Which means I send an email to myself at a special email address assigned by Blogger. I am able to (usually) send a picture using that method. I go to the picture in my phone, select email, then type my post in the email and send it. Then I go to my blog and find the email I just sent in the "Drafts" area. I finish it and publish it. It is not as simple or as easy as posting from a computer, but, at least I can keep up with it while I'm on this trip.
Now, here's the disclaimer: I try to watch out for typos, but don't always notice them when I'm typing. A scant inch is visible to me. The rest is taken up by the keyboard. It's usually very late when I have the time to post. After a large meal and wine and/or beer. I try to proofread before publishing, but get tired of it and finally just "Publish."
Then I look at the published post, which is now on the blog. And that's when it's easiest to see spelling I need to correct, wording I need to change and other improvements I could make.
Alas! Since my posts are usually longish, I am finding that the edit screen for the already published post only lets me correct the first part of the post and I can't scroll down past a certain area. So, you might see some strange words, because my phone sometimes changes words that are what I want to use to words that it thinks I meant to use.
On a computer I can keep going back in to re-edit until it looks the way I like it...but not on the phone. So, please bear with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment